14/02/2011
Today Is Valentine Day~
I didn't work~
I bring her to Hospital~ Body Check~
I waiting at outside...
If today got people asking us,
Valentine where we go,
we will said~ we go hospital~ LOL
After she finish body check~
I send her back home...
that time I not very happy..
Don't know why... ... .. .. . .
Before she reached home~
I give a flower for her~
but not so surprise~
I tell her, flower meaning what not so important for me~
the important thing is I love you ~
Today Is Valentine Day~I didn't work~
I bring her to Hospital~ Body Check~
I waiting at outside...
If today got people asking us,
Valentine where we go,
we will said~ we go hospital~ LOL
After she finish body check~
I send her back home...
that time I not very happy..
Don't know why... ... .. .. . .
Before she reached home~
I give a flower for her~
but not so surprise~
I tell her, flower meaning what not so important for me~
the important thing is I love you ~
没有评论:
发表评论